Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hey Jammers!


Hey Jammers and sorry for not posting! I went on my last little vacation of the summer. So, I will cover up everything that was going on in Jamaa while I was gone. I am going to start with the Daily Explorer posts. Here are the new posts:

There are also a few new items that came to Jamaa! I am going to start with the Turtle Shell House because you can only buy it in the Pets Only Party in the Pets Only Store.
There is also the really cool Vines and a Crystal Table! You can buy the Vines in Jam Mart Furniture and the Crystal Table in Epic Wonders in Coral Canyons.


In the Summer Carnival, you can buy a really cool Stegosaurus Tail!
Now! I am still not done yet! One last thing, today's new item! It is Rare Item Monday! So, today's rare item is a pair of Rare Homemade Wings.
Sorry again for not posting!
cutiebunny01











No comments:

Post a Comment