Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Animal Jam Update!

Hey Jammers! There are a lot of new things in Jamaa! I will start with the new item because it is the easiest to do. You can buy your own Tree Stump Table in Jam Mart Furniture. It only costs 500 gems!
It even matches the new den, it is an underground den called the Enchanted Hollow. You can buy this den in the Den Shop for 7,000 gems.
Here is an inside photo of the new den:
I think it is really cool how it shows the roots in the walls! I wonder what the winner won. Here are some things AJHQ said to the Jammers about the Den Contest:
 
There is also a new Carnival Game! It is called Carnival Darts. Hurry and earn the tickets! Maybe it will be easier to earn tickets with the new game.


Turtle pets are now land and water pets! You can take your turtle for a swim!

The monkeys are so close to coming back to Jamaa! I am so excited! (Besides the fact that I already have a monkey!!)

Also, AJHQ named a Giraffe Statue!

Also, from Snowyclaws blog, I found out that The Jamaasian Movement has finally been working! The Shamans will be coming back soon!

Thanks Snowyclaw!
Keep jamming jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment