Thursday, November 22, 2012

Big Skull and Snow Leopard

Hey jammers! So sorry for not posting the last few days, I have been sick. So, today's new item is a Big Skull that you can buy in Jam Mart Clothing for 400 gems. This item went on clearence in May and is now returning to Jamaa!
There is also a new post on the Daily Explorer about Thanksgiving!
You could also call it the Feast of Thanks. Moving on, there is a new animal coming out soon! I think it's called a Snow Leopard.
AJHQ must have been testing out the new animal. Here is the pattern:
On Animal Jam wristbands, I found this:
Moving along now! The bow and arrows that you could have got last Jamaalidays now have a rare sign next to it.
Also, some jammers noticed that the game River Race is gone! I wonder if it will come back...?
Well, that's all I have for today jammers! Keep jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment