Friday, November 9, 2012

Fruit Bowl

Hey jammers! Today's new item is a Fruit Bowl that you can buy in Jam Mart Furniture for only 150 gems! Oh, thank goodness its FRIDAY!
I have had a very long boring week of school. Also, I even have homework! What kind of nice teacher gives homework on a Friday!? A weekend is supposed to be a break from school! Oh well, I guess I am going to have to learn to live with it.
Now, back to Animal Jam. AJHQ posted a new News Crew assignment on The Daily Explorer.
If you want to read the instructions for yourself, get on animal jam's homepage website(animaljam.com). Then, in the bottom right corner, click the link that says "To learn more, visit our blog: The Daily Explorer." Now, on the right side of the page, find the link that says "News Crew." There you go!
Well, that's all I have for today jammers. Keep jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment