Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ice Cube Chair

Hey jammers! Today's new item is an ice cube chair! You can buy it in Jam Mart Furniture for 250 gems. This is a returning item from last year's jamaalidays.
 There is also a new post on the daily explorer about Jammer Art!
A friend of mine discovered a new code for animal jam! It gives you 500 gems. The code is: jamaalidays13
The code must be exactly right or it won't work. This blog also has a new author! Her username is beaniebinks. If you see her around Jamaa, tell her good luck on her blog posting!
I also have a community on Google+ that is all about Animal Jam! It is a private community so you have to send a request to join. Search "Animal Jam" in a search box under communities. The picture is my sister (a.k.a. my bff, avabug01) and there is a lot of me. You will understand what I mean when you see the picture.
That's all I have for today jammers! Keep jamming!
Cutiebunny01
 

No comments:

Post a Comment