Sunday, December 2, 2012

More Jamaalidays! Buy Your Greenery

Hey jammers! Today, there is two new items, both returning from last year's Jamaalidays. The first item is for nonmembers, a wreath necklace! You can buy it for 150 gems in Jam Mart Clothing.
For members, there is an Epic Seasonal Tree that you can buy for 600 gems!
Today's Jamaaliday daily gift, you get 300 gems. Not the best, but now you will have enough gems for a Wreath Necklace!
The winner of the News Crew Contest is posted on the Daily Explorer.
Also, I missed a new item from yesterday. The item was Jamaalidays lights that you can buy in Jam Mart Furniture for 150 gems.
Well, that's all I have for today jammers! Keep jamming! Sorry, I am having trouble with my banner. I hope it will be fixed soon! -Cutiebunny01

No comments:

Post a Comment