Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snowflake Table

Hey jammers! Today's new item is a Snowflake Table that you can buy in Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems!
Also, Jamaalidays is over. The daily coin spin has returned to Jamaa.
There has also been some glitchy things happening in Jamaa. I forgot to get a picture of it, but, when I logged on this morning, all my servers were called Ural! Also, they were all empty except for the one that one of my buddies was in.
There is a new post on the Daily Explorer about the occupation toys.
Well, that's all I have for today jammers! Keep jamming!
Cutiebunny01

1 comment:

  1. I happened to stumble upon your lovely blog, and thought I'd ask you to join my Animal Jam Kingdom Roleplay, Celestial Towers
    ( http://jammakingdom.blogspot.com/ )
    I hope you consider joining now, it's still being put together so now would be a good time, it'll make it easier for you to meet, and get to know our other citizens ^^ I hope this comment doesn't come across as annoying, I just thought such a talented blogger, and jammer such as yourself would like to partake in a roleplay I've been working excessively hard on ^^

    ReplyDelete